My new implementation of the graduate course descriptions page
retains the hard to use ugly-as-sin interface of the current page, while
adding the following features:
- Content stored in regular google-parsable html.
- No flash, so linux/PPC users will be able to read the content
- No flash, so the disabled can access the content via screen readers, etc
- No flash, so non-english speakers can translate the page content.
- No flash, so you can copy and paste the content.
Oh yeah, and Mike gets bonus points on his alpha geek status for relating the thing to a linked list rather than a slide show.